Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Break is Over, Shortie!

I apologize to the few readers who found my site useful and hoped for more. I plan to be back with how we are doing now and share some tricks and tips I learned the past months. Just a quick hello for now. I have not grown an inch vertically since I last wrote. My then baby, is now a toddler. He has great leadership skills like her sister; insert sarcastic emoji here. I also started working, so I had to bid farewell to my everyday fluffy hello kitty house slippers and polished up my heels.

So, two things to mention. I found the most perfect and budget friendly stroller for petite moms and my baby carrier is still as good as it was. I'll do a review on the stroller soon, but I have the Baby Jogger City Mini GT! This bad boy has a handle bar that adjusts! I know, I know, pretty exciting stuff!

Please stick around dear readers, followers, stalkers. I may no longer have to tow a baby around, but I am still short and these children still need me to do things for them. There are tons of adventures to be had! Big hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't I find your blog before I had my baby??? I just read your post about stroller shopping and it was as if someone had written about my own experience. I remember being at Buy Buy Baby, 37 weeks pregnant at 4'10 and feeling so overwhelmed. I pushed strollers around for hours trying to convince myself that not being able to see over he canopy wouldn't be a problem (yeah right!) I eventually ended up choosing the Bugaboo Bee and although I love it, it was about 4 times over budget. Anyways thanks for blogging about your experiences, it's so nice to finally be able to relate to someone else! Btw my baby boy just turned 14 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, I am laughing so hard about your canopy experience because I went through the same issue so many times. My best friend (2 inches taller than me) actually had the Bugaboo and loved it. It is a fantastic stroller and I bet your little one is very comfy in it. Thank you for your comment. I am planning to post more of what's been going on now and going back to some of my favorite items when my now pre-k was a baby and toddler. Hope you will stick around to read more :).

      Delete