Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Travel Supplies

I have been stocking up on some supplies in preparation for our vacation.

I really wanted to purchase these items from One Step Ahead, but they're Cares harness is on back order and I didn't want to risk not having it for our flight. I decided to buy these items from Amazon, instead. True to their prime shipping, these items arrived Monday, after ordering on Friday evening. Kudos, Amazon! My list is pretty long and I wonder how I'll fit these, baby supplies and entertainment items in my carry on. I am debating as to which carry on I should bring. A spinner suitcase so my daughter can push it as I push the stroller? Or a regular suitcase that can turn into a backpack? So, I can maneuver going inside the plane much faster. What do you guys think? I am planning to wear the baby to board because leaving him in the carseat is way too heavy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment