Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby Medicine Bag

What's in your baby medicine bag?

Through experience, I found that buying a pre-arranged medicine/first aid bag is not worth it. Especially with babies, it's important to have the medicine and ointments that they're already accustomed to. The last thing you want is applying a rash cream that the baby is allergic to while traveling.

I like this compartment that I bought for my first baby years ago. It separates the dry stuff with the liquids. I wish it even tri-folds. Maybe a diy that I can make later on.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you find this bag?! I love it and have looked everywhere and can't seem to find one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to be replying so late. Took some time off for a bit. It's called Safety First. It might be the older version because I noticed the new ones are not set up like this. If I come across one, I will let you know k :).

      Delete