Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Travel with Babies

Phew! We made it! Thank God! That was definitely challenging. I am an over-packer so yes, I pushed a carry-on full of things I thought I would need for my baby. That's in addition to the stroller, baby seat, backpack, and my kids. Of course, I didn't use anything from it.

The entire time, people were trying to lend a helping hand. My petite structure must have made carrying my baby, pushing stroller and suitcase, and coaching my 5-yr old look extremely difficult. I looked like a teen-mom for sure. One of the flight attendants asked where the dad was. Oh the joys.

But we made it! We're here! Thank you my Beco. Without you, this whole experience would have been crazy. Oh and thank you my  feeding cover. And yes I like thanking inanimate objects. And to the people of New York and New Jersey, you are some of the most helpful and hospitable people I have run into.





No comments:

Post a Comment